Throughout the more than 40 years we have delivered HVAC-R systems to ships, deliveries to offshore ships globally have been our largest segment. Norway has been one of the leading countries in the world with the design of offshore ships produced for extreme weather conditions and with a strong focus on safety. The HVAC-R systems and equipment on board have been designed and manufactured especially for the rough environment of the North Sea. We have designed HVAC-R facilities from the simplest to the most demanding comfort requirements from the class companies for most types of ships including systems for redundant operations and in use in tropical areas.
Special vessels are specially built to perform a specific task. These vessels have a wide range of functions and delivering HVAC&R solutions for these vessels requires a wide range of experience and a high level of competence, which has been a great advantage for us as we have extensive experience with such kind of vessels.
Feel free to contact us for a comprehensive reference list.
• PSV – Platform Supply Vessel
• AHTS – Anchor Handling Tug Supply
• OSV – Offshore Service Vessels, and SOV – Service Operation Vessels
• OCV – Offshore Construction Vessel
• Research Vessels & Polar Research Vessels
• Seismic vessels & Survey ships
• Well intervention vessels
• DSV – Diving support vessels
• FPSO Floating Production Storage and Offloading
• CLV – Cable Laying Vessels, Pipe Laying Vessels & ROV support vessels
• Wind service vessels, and Wind Farm service & Installation Vessels.